Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Steadied


A dear one to me recently expressed her fear in a scary situation. I longed for and fished for something comforting to say, to steady her world. I found myself in my core just as fearful, I immediately shared this with my Saviour, (as if He did not already know.) His gentle whisper back was; "child, your very hairs..."

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. Luke 12:7


Photo: aloha update, Kona Hi.

2 comments:

  1. Recently a friend shared something with me as well, it gave me nightmares, her journey, what has happened to her. I couldn't shake it, but as soon as I turned it over to God he helped me. What do you say when people come to you?
    The recent tragedy so close to Hawaii and with nearby Japan, sometimes I just share a smile and try to remain calm. To pray a lot in myself. But is there more that can said to those hurting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing it and showing it by the way you live every day. His peace, His comfort. I always ask for a scripture and He always delivers.Remember the Word is alive and speaks for Him...and us:) love you

    ReplyDelete