Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thirst

On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’John 7:37-38

all who thirst let them come to you. let them come to you and drink from the fountain of hope in the midst of their trouble. that you may put their sweet heads at rest. that you may fulfill the emptiness that resides in their being. that you may quench this thirst. this desperation for more, for peace,for joy, for rest. they do not know it is You they need. their life giver, their Saviour. how am I so blessed to know You? thank you. help me show You, prove yourself in me. it is my prayer, i ask now.

(Photograph from the orange county register news)

No comments:

Post a Comment