Monday, February 14, 2011

Silence in Silence


In this place of silence I come to ask;
Reasons that my soul questions,
Answers that my heart yearns for;

In this place of silence
I ask for a reply;
Answers to my deepest care's
So that I may rest in knowledge;

Still in this place of silence;
with more questions than before;
I kneel ,I plead with You;
To just even whisper your will

I find myself kneeling
Then look up at your light;
I worship because you are holy
I worship with all might

In this silence I've been returned ;
The joy of my salvation;

Answers to my questions,
burdens of my heart ,
have flown away with the winter wind
I leave just thankful in their stead.

Forever and for always I pray that I remember,
The thankfulness and love I receive only in You
And for that alone
Silence in silence is good.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you girl?? I am missing your beautiful writings and insights...They are like short visits with you and balm of Giliad from Gods hand to my heart! I miss when you don't post. Are you sick or just busy? I hope you are ok. I love you! Audrey

    ReplyDelete